Grey Gargoyles March Meeting Minutes 3/6/2016
Present – Seneschal, Herald, Exchequer.
Absent, reports sent – Chatelaine, A&S, Archery, Student Rep (all in one person) and Knights Marshal.
- nothing new to report
- Paying checks for Stone Dog, currently available $3244.11
- We have 2-3 newer fighters, training them up.
- Emailed my thoughts on the boy scout demo to Marshal and Seneschal, pending response.
- We’ve done a bunch of A&S stuff in the past month. Examples: coin casting, Scribin & Imbibin! Go us!
- Q1 report is in on time.
Student Rep Liaison
- I told the guys about the mtg, but in case they don’t show – Elo was checking if we needed to rebid for fight space for spring quarter, and will file the paperwork if so. She didn’t think we needed to. Pending further word from her on that.
- No report
- Not present, no report.
- updates posted quickly, site looks good
Stone Dog Inn
- All coins cast, event prep going well. All coins cast and were bagged (after meeting).
- Feast cook will be setting up a tasting soon (per exchequer).
- Event steward is recruiting croupiers.
- Lunch menu needs to be finalized and sent to Webminister.
- Seneschal still needs to be added as signatory.
- The ability of the group to hire a babysitter for an event was discussed, it will not be arranged nor paid for by the group. But individuals as always are free to make private arrangements.